On behalf of the ABSIA Board and staff, I would like to thank our Members for their continued support and for being part of our association this year.
Over the year we have worked closely with our Members and the industry on several initiatives.
Here's a snapshot of some of our activities this year:
- Monthly webinars including Peppol, STP, NPP, Security & SSAM
- Worked closely with Peppol, the Australian and New Zealand Governments on the introduction and implementation of the Peppol Framework in ANZ
- Released the Security Standard for Add-on Marketplaces (SSAM)
- Submitted five government/industry consultations
- Released the new website and Member Directory
- Participated in multiple industry events
- Participated in the Australia New Zealand Leadership Forum
- Held our AGM and Annual Conference in Sydney
For more information about ABSIA's year, read our 2019 Annual Report.
In the coming year, we look forward to working on matters that are important and relevant to our Members, as well as issues that directly affect the business software industry as a whole.
Once again, thank you for your support this year. We are looking forward to working with you all again in 2020.
President on behalf of the ABSIA Board.
The ABSIA Board and Staff wish everyone a safe and happy holiday season and all the best for the new year.
PLEASE NOTE: ABSIA will be closed during this period from 24 December 2019 until 6 January 2020. In the meantime, please continue to engage with ABSIA on social media and participate on the Forum.