You can download a copy of the standard (PDF) here: Security
Standard for Add-on Marketplaces (SSAM).
More information about the acronyms commonly used around the SSAM can be found in this video.
- ABSIA - Australian Business Software Industry Association (now DSPANZ)
- API - Application Programming Interface
- ATO - Australian Taxation Office
- BAS - Business Activity Statement
- DPO - Digital Partnership Office
- DSP - Digital Service Provider
SSAM - Security Standards for Add-on Marketplaces
DSPANZ co-hosted a webinar with the ATO to officially introduce the SSAM on 2 October 2019. Members can access the webinar recording and materials here.
DSPANZ then hosted a follow up webinar to provides updates and more detail where necessary about the SSAM, including an updated next steps. Members
can access the recording and materials here.