Live Webinar on Thursday 25 March 2021 at 2.00pm - 2.40pm (AEDT)
The DSP Operational Framework has now been in use in the industry for three years and has recently been
through its first full review. The review has resulted in changes to improve security requirements, therefore making it more secure for
DSPs connecting to the ATO.
Kylie Johnston and Diana Porter talked about:
- Updates that were made to the framework;
- How DSPs are currently implementing the changes;
- The reasoning behind some of the changes;
- What the ATO were looking to achieve;
- Tools, tips and tricks for implementation;
- How this works in with a review of the SSAM;
- Conversations with other government departments about their interest in the framework; and
- When the next review will be.
The recording and materials from this webinar can be accessed by members below.