Following the announcement that Australia and New Zealand will be adopting Peppol standards, ABSIA hosted a Peppol Training Webinar on 30 April 2019.
This webinar was aimed at:
- Software developers currently operating an eInvoicing solution;
- Software developers looking at developing an eInvoicing solution; and,
- People interested in learning more about the Peppol standards.
ABSIA's eInvoicing lead, Simon Foster, hosted this webinar along with other guests to provide training and to discuss ABSIA's experience with Peppol so far. Webinar guests included:
- Lefteris Leontridis - OpenPeppol Operations Manager
- Jesper Larsen - Peppol Support Lead, OpenPeppol
- Rick Harvey - CEO and Founder, Layer Security
- Hans Berg - Product Manager and Service Delivery Manager, Tickstar
This was an informative webinar to give those interested an insight into Peppol now before the standard becomes live in Australia and New Zealand later this year.
The recording, slides and transcript from this webinar are available to Members only on ABSIA's Forum.