The first ever eInvoicing Week will be running between 15 and 21 August 2022 featuring a series of awareness activities and events targeted at a business audience. It aims to raise awareness about eInvoicing and give eInvoicing providers the opportunity to promote your products and educate users about how to get started.
The week will showcase:
- Stories of early adopters that are already using eInvoicing and reaping the benefits
- Demonstrations by software providers
- A variety of information sessions
Want to get involved?
There are several ways you can get involved in eInvoicing Week. This could include:
- Running an event, such as eInvoicing product demonstrations, educational webinars or panel discussions with early adopters
- Publishing information on your website or newsletter
- Sharing resources like the ATO's factsheet and other eInvoicing material with your clients, trading networks and members
- Sharing your or your clients' adoption experience on social media
- Talking to your trading partners about eInvoicing and trying eInvoicing with a couple of partners to see the benefits for yourself
- Promoting your adoption and support of eInvoicing in a press release
- Releasing eInvoicing products and registering them on the eInvoicing-ready register
If you're looking to get involved, email email@example.com.
We'll be hosting a free webinar specifically aimed at Digital Service Providers (DSPs) covering the basics of Peppol and how you can get involved. Find out more about this event here.