ABSIA is committed to working alongside our Members, the Government and industry as we navigate our way through these tough times. ABSIA will continue to operate as usual over the coming months to support our Members and the industry.
More information about how ABSIA is supporting our members can be found below along with additional resources and information for the
Supporting ABSIA Members
ABSIA is offering to help ease the financial burden on members by offering flexible ways to remain a Member. These include:
- ABSIA not increasing membership fees for the 2020-21 financial year.
- The option to have membership renewal invoices raised early and allowing payments to be extended until 30 September. This allows our Members to pay when they can or bring the payment into this financial year.
- Offering monthly payment plans.
Keeping Members Up to Date
Members of the ABSIA Board have been participating in the DSP COVID-19 focus group and attending all the open JobKeeper webinar sessions held by the DPO. Information on how to join such webinars and summaries of the sessions are posted to the Members Only section of the Forum.
Keep an eye out for ABSIA webinars and virtual events on our event page.
A variety of resources and places to find more information are listed below.
Small Business Support & Resources
- COSBOA - COVID-19 Assistance for Small Business
- ASBFEO - COVID-19 Resources
Government Information & Resources
- DPO - Supporting DSPs and their clients during COVID-19
- ATO - COVID-19 landing page
- ATO - JobKeeper Payment
- Treasury - Resources
- Fair Work Ombudsman - Coronavirus and Australian workplace laws
- ACSC - COVID-19 and working from home