On behalf of the DSPANZ Board and staff, I would like to thank our members and stakeholders for their support and involvement in our Association this year.
2022 has been another busy year for DSPANZ and Digital Service Providers (DSPs) in general. We've seen the implementation of Single Touch Payroll Phase 2, an increase in Peppol registration, continued membership growth and ongoing work with our government partners in both Australia and New Zealand.
Here's a brief snapshot of 2022 for DSPANZ:
- Introduced four new Industry Committees (EmployTech, Government Digital Services, Peppol and Security) and opened them up for member involvement
- Signed a Memorandum of Understanding on Strategic Cooperation with (the European e-Invoicing Service Providers Association) EESPA
- Continued our work with the Department of Employment and Workplace Relations through the RegTech Award Compliance Strategic Working Group (RACSWG)
- Marked one year since the creation of the New Zealand Digital Advisory Group
- Published a paper on government engagement with DSPs using the ATO's consultation model as an example
- Produced guidance and recommendations on data mapping and switching service providers through the A-NZ Peppol All Stakeholders Working Group
- Hosted our third Webinar Week in September
- Made 15 submissions to government consultations
- Welcomed two new Directors at our AGM
If you would like to read more about our activities and achievements over 2021-22, check out our Annual Report here.
Even though I've reached my term limit as a Director and am stepping down from the Board, I'll still be engaged with DSPANZ and our members, particularly around eInvoicing and Peppol, but also as I was recently elected to the COSBOA Board. I would like to wish the new President, Matthew Prouse, and the 2023 Board of Directors all the best for the year ahead.
Happy Holidays - DSPANZ Closure
The DSPANZ Board and staff wish you all a safe and joyful holiday season. We hope you enjoy some time to rest and recharge for 2023.
We're taking some time off between 24 December and 9 January and we will get to any queries once we're back. In the meantime, please continue to engage with DSPANZ on social media and participate in conversations on the Forum.