Webinar - 30 April 2019
Following the then recent announcement that Australia and New Zealand will be adopting PEPPOL standards, ABSIA hosted a PEPPOL Training Webinar on Tuesday, 30 April at 4pm (AEST).
This webinar was aimed at:
- Software developers currently operating an e-Invoicing solution;
- Software developers looking at developing an e-Invoicing solution; and,
- People interested in learning more about the PEPPOL standards.
ABSIA's e-Invoicing lead, Simon Foster, hosted this webinar along with other guests to provide training and to discuss ABSIA's experience with PEPPOL so far. Webinar guests included:
- Lefteris Leontridis, OpenPEPPOL Operations Manager
- Jesper Larsen, PEPPOL Support Lead, OpenPEPPOL
- Rick Harvey, CEO and Founder, Layer Security
- Hans Berg, Product Manager and Service Delivery Manager, Tickstar
This was an informative webinar to give those interested an insight into PEPPOL now before the standard becomes live in Australia and New Zealand later this year.
Towards the end of the webinar, the discussion was opened up with a 10 minute Q&A session.
Webinar Duration: 90 minutes.
The recording, slides and transcript for this webinar are available to ABSIA Members only via our Forum.