tools like ChatGPT can transform your organisation
25-27 July 2023 - Sydney
Generative AI is taking the world by storm. You need to be fully across the opportunities and the risks - right now.
From the producers of the AI for Business Summit, the Generative AI Summit 2023 is the first event in Australia to provide answers to the burning questions you have about how your organisation can harness the power of this new evolution of AI. You’ll leave knowing how to improve your business processes, increase efficiency, drive growth, and avoid the risks that come with this ground-breaking new technology.
Over two jam-packed days of content, networking and interactive demonstrations, you’ll meet and hear from the revolutionaries at the forefront of generative AI, who are already using the technology to drive growth in their organisations.
The summit will cover everything you need to develop to take the next step in embracing this technology, from evaluating, choosing and implementing the right AI tools for your organisation, to mitigating risks, understanding potential issues and discovering how you will need to re-skill your teams.
- Dr Nathan Faggian PhD, Head of Cloud AI Services (JAPAC), Google
- Dr Xi Liang, Head of Data Science, Endeavour Group
- Dr Ian Oppermann, Chief Data Scientist, NSW Department of Customer Service
- Stela Solar, Director – National Artificial Intelligence Centre, CSIRO's Data61
- Howard Silby, Chief Innovation Officer, National Australia Bank
- Kate Brodie, Senior Director – Digital AI (Tribe Lead), Optus
- Brad Blyth, Chief Information Officer, Kmart and Target
- Rania Wannous, Chief Customer Officer, NSW Telco Authority
- Ashwin Sinha, Executive Director and Chief Data Officer, Macquarie Group
- Angela Stengel, Head – Innovation Lab, Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC)
- Rishabh Gupta, Data Science Manager, Jetstar Airways
- Rita Arrigo, Ecosystem Engagement Manager, CSIRO Data61
- Geoff Pidcock, Data and Analytics Lead, Atlassian
- Dr Sandra Peter, Director – Sydney Business Insights, University of Sydney
- Dr Richard George, Vice President – Workplace Apps & Analytics, Pearson View all speakers here.
Why you need to be at the Generative AI Summit:
- Meet and learn from the first movers and discover the strategies, processes and playbooks they’re using to get the most out of this new tech
- Discover how to identify and implement the best AI initiatives for your organisation while hearing from business leaders and tech providers
- Learn how to improve your business strategies and processes by successfully integrating AI into your organisation in a practical way
- Minimise risk by developing strategies to navigate the ethical and legal challenges stemming from AI
- Build strategies to use AI to reduce costs, increase productivity, improve the customer experience, and maximise revenue and business growth
- Empower your team by uncovering how to equip them with the knowledge and skills needed to leverage AI and drive your organisation forward
Register HERE with VIP code ‘DSPANZ15’ to save 15% off the registration. Book online here or call +61 (0)29977 0565