After a sell-out year in Melbourne in 2022, Australia’s foremost women in technology event comes to the famed Manly Beach in Sydney this March 2023.
Now in its 7th year, Women in Tech Fest is Australia’s only event that delivers leadership skills along with the technical knowledge, serious tech leaders need to move their careers and their companies forward. With a series of exclusive panel discussions, keynote addresses, and live 1-on-1 interviews with some of Australia’s trailblazing tech leaders, you’ll leave refreshed and ready to tackle any challenges that come your way.
- Mary-Beth Hosking, Chief Information Officer, PointsBet
- Suzy Nicoletti, Vice President and General Manager JAPAC, Yotpo
- Mina Radhakrishnan, Co-Founder, :Different
- Rhody Hill, Senior Director – Partnerships and Alliances APJ, HashiCorp
- Kelly Ferguson, Group Technology Officer, BHP
- Nareen Young, Associate Dean (Indigenous Leadership and Engagement), UTS Business School
- Tanya Whiteing, Chief Information Officer, Boral
- Rachel Maiden, Director Digital - NSW, NSW Department of Customer Service
- Minsun Collier, National Head of Data and Technology Acceleration, EssenceMediacom
- Lidia Ribarovska, Head of Technology - Engagement, Multiplex Australasia
- Jenny Tian, Group Executive - IT, Stone & Chalk
- Dr Rachna Gandhi (PhD), Global Chief Digital and Data Officer, Ramsay Health Care
- Kate Ingwersen, Group Executive – Technology, Challenger Limited
- Joan Norton, Senior Commercial Strategy Manager – Media Rights, Cricket Australia
- Deepti Sachdeva, Head of Enterprise Capability & Transformation, Westpac Group
Speak freely with your peers about the good, the bad, and the downright ugly of working in tech at the 7th annual Women in Tech Fest. Chatham House rules apply. What’s said at the Women in Tech Fest, stays at the Women in Tech Fest!
dspanz members receive additional 15% off the registration fee with VIP code ‘DSPANZ15’.
Full event details HERE