Leading the future of tech diversity through content, community and empowerment
Women in Tech. Fest 2019 is taking place 6-8 November in Brisbane. Now in its 4th year, this is a proven, high level, fun and immersive event for forward thinking women who want to advance their leadership skills, expand their networks and keep up to date with the latest tech trends impacting Australia and the rest of the world.
Facilitating opportunities to meet and learn from some of the nation's most inspirational and successful women in tech, including:
- Karen Lay-Brew, Past President and (Founding) Director and Head of Government Partnership / Managing Director, ABSIA / 3Pillars.Digital
- Joanna L. Batstone, Vice President, New Offerings and Emerging Technology, IBM Data and AI (US)
- Audrey Tang, Digital Minister, Taiwan
- Rhody Burton, Head of Cloud Partnerships and Alliances, Google
- Hon. Karen Andrews MP, Minister for Industry, Science and Technology, Australian Federal Government
Benefits of attending:
- Walk away inspired, empowered and motivated to be an even better version of yourself
- Explore the best ways of embracing emerging technologies to transform your business
- Examine tech trends for 2020 and beyond, and how to use emerging technologies and innovation to enhance organisational performance and productivity
- Learn how to build high-performing teams of tech leaders to access excellent outcomes
- Identify the biggest challenges and opportunities to advance your tech career
- Hear real world examples of cutting edge tech in aaction including augmented reality, AI, drones, Blockchain and more...
- Be part of the conversation - join your peers and network with the brightest movers and shakers in STEM, tech and ICT
If you're a woman in tech - don't miss this!
ABSIA members receive 10% off the registration fee - use discount code 'ABSIA10' when booking.