Two days of expert speakers and high-quality interactive discussions on the digital transformation of government in Australia.
Digital Government Festival: From
complexity to collaboration is
an online event taking place from 1-2 June. Brought to you by Melbourne School of Government, the festival brings together leaders
from government, industry and academia to tackle critical issues in the digital transformation of the public sector. Across two days and
25+ sessions, participants will have the opportunity to deep-dive into key topics that will shape the future of government.
One of the festival's key themes is regulatory technology and regulatory reform. Experts from the public sector, industry and academia will be joining the conversation to consider how technology will shape the future of regulation.
Melbourne School of Government brings its deep experience in providing high-quality, rigorous and evidence-based education to government in the design of the festival program.
- Regulatory technology and rules-as-code
- Cybersecurity and privacy
- Human-centred design in the public sector
- No-Code automation and LegalTech
- Leadership in the age of digital transformation
- Procurement of ethical artificial intelligence
- Systems thinking and digital transformation
- Digital accessibility and inclusive design
- Digital capability building across the public sector
- User-Testing 101 for the public sector
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning 101 for the public sector
- The Future of Digital Platforms
Tickets can be purchased here.
DSPANZ members receive 15% off ticket prices - use discount code 'DIGITAL15' when purchasing.